Saturday, July 11, 2009

Denims

Denims, Blue, College, Reckless

Related.

When I was 4, Dad was back from U.S after a year, I remember I had grown shy to him. On the phone everyday all I could manage reciting to him were a few chuckles being asked what I wanted.

But my sister taught me to ask for a pup and a mask. He got me a soft stuffed golden “huge” little pup. And he got me my first pair of woodlands and lee jeans. Both of these have stayed with me since then.Im 19 now.

Denims are the favorite of all college goers. They carry a I-am-a-student tag with them world wide. Much because:

They don’t need maintenance. Theyre cool.And they last long,very long J

I don’t throw my jeans,they’re preserved or passed on (very few people like to take them in their abject state, though).

*Or*

I paint on them,embellish them with sequins, cut them to shorts.Do can whatever but can’t throw them.

Ive seen my friends using their jeans as notepads even! They come handy for doodling. And who said we need a towel to wipe our hands?

The blue becomes darker with patches after some time . But don’t worry,it only iterates the fact that ur jeans have been faithful to you at all times :P Denims reckless relate did anyone say?

No comments: