Thursday, February 18, 2010

Michael jackson and growing up

Michael Jackson!

Voila ! how u doing? ;) btw, sorry for a post almost after eternity. I have resolved to publish quite frequently from now on( that is IF I see ppl are reading my blog at all ) By the way, do u see that chat box on the right? It works as an aver to check how many ppl are reading this. And it turns out I am the only one :(

So, the day was fun, I bunked a couple of classes asusual , am about to end wuthering heights. Nothing special. The better part is: I came back to my room, switched on my speakers . full volume on michael jackson. Bolted the door( for other’s sake if they enter :D ) put a mirror on the floor so I could see my foot steps clearly and let my hair down.

OMG! Its awesome fun. Makes me wonder why didn’t I dance everyday before. Man! Dancing makes u happy.. instantaneously!!
As a matter of fact, I did take a few hip-hop classes a year back. It used to be fun, but too much too soon. I remember walking at nearly 3 km/hr with iron maiden screaming in my ears, in dark chilly nights. Such was the rebellion from inside.
So, im happy it happened at last. Im finally able to dance.ive grown up!
This with a lot more changes, help prove the fact.
•I love bitching and gossiping ;)
•I can swear and abuse. Use expletives and the more than just the F word.
•I don’t run away when ppl play hindi songs( though it’ll take few more months or years, when I wont make faces)
•I don’t mind admitting, I was checking out “the smart guy, out there”
•I ‘can’ wear sexy heels, skirts and off shoulder dresses to malls without being pink.
•Im going to blog regularly ;) . like old unemployed person. Hehe :D

1 comment:

Rohan Aggarwal said...

Yes. This article is quite a piece of work. Introspection, eh? :)